- Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding
- >>>>>>>>>>>>Click here for online apply<<<<<<<<<
- >>>>>>>>>>>>Click here for Notification<<<<<<<<<
(a) Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above, shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility issued by Govt of India is necessary, may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 1998 and not after 01 Jan 2001 (both days inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving certificate or in the certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate mentioned above.
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Total no. of vacancy is 90.
Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
- Total training will be 5 years, Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME
- Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training as given out in Para 6 (a) and (b) No ante date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. In case they fail to qualify in the following year examination, the same will result in loss of seniority to them and they will forfeit seniority to the extent of delay in passing Engineering degree examination. If they fail to qualify even within three years of their commissioning, their commission will be terminated.
1. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
(a) The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened at Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB, (b) For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents along with two sets of self attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/lCSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after last date of submitting online application will not be accepted for this course; however, the same will be accepted for the subsequent course. (c) While filling up the application form, candidate are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection will be out rightly rejected. (d) Army Headquarters reserves the right to short list applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. (e) Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Feb 2017 onwards. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB. All incomplete online applications will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate In writing or verbally.
(f) Candidate withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy on disciplinary grounds is not eligible to apply. (g) Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of Rtg Dte., (Offers Selection), DG Rtg, West Block-III, R.K Puram, New Delhi PIN -110066 as well as Indian Army, Recruiting Directorate website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before induction for pre-commissioning training. For any queries regarding SSB interview centre, call up details, reporting date and merit list, contact: 011-26175473 between 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs on working days or visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Dte Gen of Rtg’s fax No is 011-26196205