Karur vysya bank is a private bank, which is situated in Tamilnadu, invites online application for fresher who wants to work with private bank. This is very popular private bank in India.
Fresher candidates have great time to fill the online application form for the private bank because it provides the all facility as government service facility.
The karur vysya bank limited, leading private sector bank, invites applications for the following posts:
- General manager – treasury
- Deputy General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Chief Manager
|Opening date of online registration||09.11.2016|
|Last date of online registration||21.11.2016|
|Payment of application fee||09.11.2016 to 21.11.2016|
|Date of online Examination||January 2017|
There is following qualification requiring for this job:
- Candidate must be complete graduation in any stream form any recognized university.
- Fresher candidates can also apply
- Candidate’s graduation percentage not need to show
- Candidate must have get 60 percentage in graduation.
Minimum age : 19 years
Maximum year for graduate candidate : 26 years
Maximum year for Post graduate candidate : 28 years
Payment mode and fee Structure
All candidate will pay online fee.
Candidate will pay 500/- only
No reservation(for all candidate will pay 500/-)
- Candidate will be show the cast certificate, if they mentioned in online application form.
- Candidates must be show SSC marks sheet.
- Candidates must be show HSC/ Diploma Marks sheet.
- Candidate need to show diploma or graduation all year marks sheet.
- Candidate must be show valid ID proof(pan card, voter id card, Adhar card, driving license, college id proof ).
- Latest Photograph.
- Update Resume.
Syllabus for Examination
Candidates must be clear following three round selection process
- Aptitude Test online
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How to apply for Kraru Vysya Jobs
- Candidate will fill the online application by using official website kvb.co.in
- Candidate will upload the latest photograph & Signature.
- They will read all the statement before filling online application.
NO .633-637, I ST FLOOR,
KARUR – 639001
For more details please visit official website www.kvb.co.in open career page
Andhra Bank Invites online application (appointment of internal ombudsman)
There are great time to fill the online application form for candidates because this is also a good bank in India, it also provide good facility for the employee, so those candidate who are interesting to fill the online application form, They fill early as soon as possible because Bank will close the date of online application form from 15.11.2016.
|Start online application form from
|Last date for apply
Qualification for Andhra Bank
Candidate must have completed the graduation from any recognized university in any stream.
- pattabhi Bhavan,
For more update www.andhrabank.in