Rajyasabha has been disclosed the preliminary Examinations date for various posts, applied candidate check their Examination date, Candidates who have applied for posts advertised vide Advertisement No.
1/2016 dated 16th July, 2016 are hereby informed that Preliminary Examinations and Oration Tests forming the first stage of the recruitment process for various
posts, are scheduled to be held between 6th to 11th December, 2016 and 11th December to 17th December, 2016 respectively.
Candidates can download their Admit card after this week because link is note activated for the Call letter, Admit card, Hall Ticket. Interested candidate who have filled the correct form and challan they must be download Examination Date sheet from below mentioned link.
2. If any candidate appearing in Post Group – IV is also appearing at anyother examination date(s) of which falls between the aforesaid period, s/he may inform the date (s) of his/her such other examination on the email rsrecruitment2016 on gmail id along with proof of the same latest by 15.11.2016. If found feasible, such candidate may be allotted a date of examination within the aforesaid period which does not clash with date (s) of his/her other examination. It would, however, not be possible to make such change in other post groups in respect of which there would be only one batch for all the candidates in the Group. Further it would only be possible to allot a date to any such candidate that is within aforesaid scheduled period of examination. No request shall be entertained for allotment of a date falling outside the scheduled period of examination. Request received after 15.11.2016
shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. The Preliminary Examination would be a ‘Computer based examination’ and held in batches. A mock test to familiarise the candidates with the ‘Computer based examination’ would be shortly made available on the website of the Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
4. The candidates who have not uploaded their clear photographs/signatures are being given another opportunity to upload it to avoid cancellation of their
candidatures and for the purpose individual mails have been sent to them. Once this exercise is complete, admit cards would be uploaded on the website of this Secretariat for being downloaded by the candidates.
5. The first stage of the examination process is scheduled to be completed by the 31 December, 2016 and the second stage of the examination process consisting of the main examination/skill test is scheduled to commence from the last week of January, 2017. The entire recruitment process is scheduled to be completed by the 30 April, 2017.
6. The scores of candidates in computer based examination will be subjected to a normalization process known as Equi Percentile Equating’ which is a widely adopted and internationally accepted method of score normalization in multi-batch examinations. The percentile ranks so derived and equated will be used as input criteria to shortlist the candidates for the second stage of
Information about mock test
Candidates who have applied for posts advertised vide Advertisement No. 1/2016 dated 16th July, 2016 are hereby informed that a Mock Test to familiarize the candidates with Computer Based Examination is available at URL
http://188.8.131.52/alsg/tp/index.php by using Candidate ID:- RSPMOCK02 and PASSWORD:- RSPMOCK02 .
The candidates are also informed that Biometric Data and photograph of the candidates shall be taken at the time of Preliminary Examination and videography of the examination hall done. The data of finally selected candidates shall be
matched with their data at earlier stages of examinations and if a mismatch is found in case of any candidate, his/her candidature shall be cancelled. This shall be in addition to any other action to which s/he might have become