Staff Selection Commission
Declaration of Result of Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) Examination, 2016
The Staff Selection Commission has successfully completed the conduct of the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I)-2016 in Computer Based Mode. The Examinations were conducted from 27.8.2016 to 11.9.2016, at Srinagar on 25.9.2016,while the re-examination for candidates for the Second Shift (Batch-II) on 27.8.2016 was conducted on 27.10.2016. Out of
38.04 lakh registered candidates, approximately 14.82 lakh candidates in 44 Batches appeared in 96 Cities across the country.
The Category-wise details of candidates who have qualified for Tier-II and cut-off applied for each category are given in the Table below:
Candidates qualified in Tier- I for appearing in Tier-II
* 28171 – OBC, 5057 –SC, 1257-ST, 475-Ex.Servicemen,186-OH, 28-HH & 23-VH candidates are provisionally qualifying at UR Cut-off.
Category-wise break up of candidates qualified for Paper-III (Statistics) of Tier-II is given below:
Only candidates who have opted for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)/Compiler have been considered for Paper-III, which is mandatory for selection to the post of Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)/Compiler.
Category-wise break up of candidates qualified for Paper-IV (General Studies Finance & Economics) of Tier-II is given below:
Only candidates who have opted for the post of Assistant Audit Officer have been considered for Paper-IV, which is mandatory for selection to the post of Assistant Audit Officer.
- On the basis of CGL (Tier I) Examination, 2016, number of candidates provisionally qualified for different papers of Tier-II are:-
Paper-I and II : 1,49,319 (Total candidates)
Paper-III: 28,234 (Only for posts of Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)/Compiler)
Paper-IV: 45,293 (Only for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer in CAG)
- Candidates qualifying for Paper-III for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)
/Compiler and for Paper-IV for the post of Assistant Audit Officer may note that they should appear in Paper-III and/or Paper-IV, as applicable, only if they possess the educational qualification prescribed for the post(s).
- It is important for the candidates belonging to reserved category for whom certain percentage of vacancies are reserved, as per the policy of the Government, to note that some of them may have been declared eligible for the Tier-II Examination for the specific category mentioned in the It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact the respective Regional Offices of the Commission immediately in all such cases where they do not belong to the categories shown against their roll numbers.
3. Candidates may note that as per the instructions provided to the candidates, responses of candidates with incorrect coding of any of the particulars have not been The responses of those candidates, found in possession of prohibited items such as mobiles phones
& accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of examination centers, (whether in use or in switched off mode and on person or otherwise) have not been evaluated.
- The Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2016 is scheduled to be held from 11.2016 to 2.12.2016. The Admission Certificate of the Qualified candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the respective Regional Offices approximately 10 days before the conduct of the Tier-II. However, the candidates who are unable to download their Admit Cards, may contact the concerned Regional Offices at least 7 days before the commencement of the examination. The responsibility of ensuring the download of the Admit Cards is vested in the candidates.
Representations received from the candidates on answer keys uploaded on the website of the Commission have been carefully examined and suitably modified wherever The modified answer keys were used for evaluation.
- Commission has done due diligence in respect of representations received regarding image related questions and English
Results in respect of two candidates bearing the following roll numbers have not been declared due to Court Orders – 2404012740, 9204037976
- The Commission has taken a decision to cancel the candidatures of the eleven (11) candidates bearing the following Roll Numbers – 4205015876, 4205037334, 4205066494, 4205050990, 4205051976, 4205016039, 4205072734, 4205030811, 6204015818, 2405059049,
Scores of these candidates have, therefore, not been considered for this result.
- CGLE 2016 Tier II will also be a computer based examination.
Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates of Tier-I will be uploaded shortly on the
CoŵŵissioŶ’s website http://ssc.nic.in.
Under Secretary (C-1/1)