The staff selection commission has been revealed recruitment to the post of multitasking staff in pay band 5200 to 2200 and 1800 revised pay from 31st December 2017, interested candidates have great opportunity to get this job because in this job they can also get the profit of 7th pay commission. Basically there are two types of post in this job vacancy that is general central service group
C Non-Gazette and non-Ministerial post in the central government ministries /department office in the deference state and Union territories, SSC did not release the total no. of post but according to my knowledge the total no. of vacancies would be around 12000. This is very good opportunity for undergraduate candidates, in this recruitment candidate don’t need graduation certificate. Applicants who are interesting in the peon jobs, they can apply online using result-sarkari.in website.
These types of job basically apply male candidates so Government encourage the female candidates because they want to maintain the realism in the every field of Govt. Services. The commission proposes to hold a common Examination for all applicants for post in different state/UTs on 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017 ad 07.05.2017 and if required on subsequent date, they will be shortlist candidate on the basis of their performance in the descripting type and basic skill test language. The date of descriptive will be announce after the objective Examination.
|Date of advertising||31.12.2016|
|Date of Online Application start From||31.12.2016|
|Last Date accept online application||30.01.2017 at 5:00 PM|
|Challan Facility will be Available for||25.01.2017 at 5:00 PM|
|Online fee submission start from||31.12.2017|
|Last date of Online fee submission||30.01.2017|
Applicants must have passed matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized board. Candidates must have passed and acquired education certificate before date as on 01.08.2017.
- Candidates who have completed 25 years as on 01.08.2017, they can’t apply online application form.
- The Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years.
- Candidate should note that matriculation certificate will need to acquire before date as on 31.01.2016.
|CODE||CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION PERMISSIABLE BEYOND THE UPPER AGE|
|03||PH +Cerebral palsy||10 years|
|04||PH+OBC+ Cerebral palsy||13 years|
|05||PH+SC/ST+ Cerebral palsy||15 years|
|09||Ex –service man (un reserved)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age on the crucial date.|
|10||Ex –service man (OBC)||06 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age on the crucial date.|
|11||Ex –service man (SC/ST)||08 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age on the crucial date.|
|Candidates who want to know more about age limit, they should download above mentioned full notification.|
- General and OBC category candidates pay the online application fee 100/- (only hundred rupees) rupees but SC and ST candidates don’t pay online application fee.
- Candidates pay their fee through Debit card, net banking, credit card and SBI Challan.
SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAMINATION
The written examination will consist of two types that is objective(paper 1) and descriptive type(paper 2).
OBJECTIVE TYPE PAPER SALLABUS
|S.NO.||SUBJECT||No. OF QUESTION||MAXIMUM MARKS||TOTAL TIME DURATION FOR GENERAL CANDIDATE||TOTAL TIME DURATION FOR VISUALLY HANDICAPT / CEREBRAL PALSY CANDIDATES|
|1||General intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||1. Total time 2 hours
2. 10.00 AM to 12:00 noon
3. 2:00 PM to 40:00 PM
|Total time 2 hours and 40 minutes
1. 10.00 AM to 12:40 noon
2. 2:00 PM to 40:40 PM
|No entry 9.30 AM after in 1st shift examination
And no entry 1.30 PM in 2nd shift Examination.
DESCRIPTIVE EXAMINATION (Paper 2)
|Subject||Maximum marks||Total time duration for general candidate||Total time duration for visually handicapped/ Cerebral palsy candidates|
|Short Essay/letter in English and any language include in 8th schedule of the constitution||50||30 minute||45 minutes|
HOW TO APPLY (for registered candidates)
- Candidates must have read the full notification before apply.
- If you had submitted any SSC online application form, you would not have enter personal details.
- You must have entered Registration no. and password for select post name.
- You should always update latest photograph and signature.
For new Registration:
- Click on mentioned link (Go to SSC official website).
- Go to the new registration and click.
- You will see application for and start registration.
- First of all you need to enter your personal details like name, father name, mother name, Nationality, Sex and date of birth etc.
- Upload your latest photograph and signature.
- Before submit online examination, you should take print photo copy.
- You should take hardcopy before click final submit and fee payment.