Syndicate Bank invites online application form for admission who full fill the eligibility criteria and who are interested in banking sector with one of the India’s best banks. In this application candidates apply for one year diploma in Banking and finance course in MANIPAL GOLOBAL EDUCATION SERVICE PVT LTD. (MAGE) NITTE EDUCATION INTERNATION PVT LTD. (NEIPL) GREATER NOIDA AND MANGLORE.
If the candidates will complete successfully of the course in one year period, candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as probationary officer in junior manager Grade / scale |. Candidates have great opportunity to take admission and get the Jobs in banking sector because during the study in MAGE and NEIPL, teacher will help you that how to solve the question and face the interview.
Candidates shall be selected through the selection process consisting of online Test followed by the group discussion or personal interview. Overall they will teach you regarding to bank and they will take ONLINE TEST or INTERVIEW, those candidates will complete the test, they will appointment in bank as “Bank manager” and “probationary officer” as per test records.
There are two batches in both universities for selected candidates in current session 2017 to 2018.
List of candidates details who intake in first session (for the selection exercise of 2017-18) as per reservation system.
|NUMBER OF STUDENT||AGE (AS ON 1.10.2016)|
|UNRESERVED||OBC||SC||ST||Minimum 20 years|
|202||108||60||30||Maximum 28 years|
Important notice for PWD candidates
3% seats are reserved for the person and disabilities candidates to be equally distributed between OC, HI and FI, Total number of seats are 400 including(general, OBC, SC and ST).
Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognized university with minimum 60% (55% marks for SC, ST, PWD) marks.
- Candidate can apply only online form from 14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016 and no other mode of application will accepted.
- Payment will start form 14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016 till.
- Date of Examination 26.02.2017.
Candidate can pay the fee only online (fee will not refundable) with intimation charge.
|SC,ST AND PWD||100|
|OBC AND GENERAL||600|
|Type of Examination||Sr. No.||Name of Test||NO. of Question||Max. marks||Duration|
|Online (Objective)||1||Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of two hours|
|Total no. of Question = 200||Total marks =200|
Candidate shall be selected by syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of ONLINE TEST conducted by IBPS followed by interview or group discussion.
There are following skills required for the Bank job:-
- Candidates have good communication skills.
- They can work effectively in team.
- Always positive attitude.
- Candidate should passionate about their career goals.
- Candidates are required to qualify in the objective test by securing passing marks in each test.
- Wrong answer in the objective test will attract negative marks for the online test.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates to go to bank’s website syndicatebank.in and click on career.
- Click on apply online in the career page under PGDBE program 2017 – 18
- To the register application choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the name, contact details, Email id and create password.
- Candidate should note down the registration no. and password.
- Registration no. and password will also be sent to Email id and mobile no.
- Candidates will upload the latest scan photograph.
- After the completed the registration, candidates will click on “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- Before final submission on online form candidate will check the details by using preview tab.
- If any error will come in application then go on “Edit Tab” and correct the error.
- Click on Payment Tab and proceed online payment.
- Please the save the all details like (e-receipt, final submission form)
Program and Course fee
The fees for this course will be 3.50 lakhs plus the service tax, as applicable paid by the student. Changes in the course fee if any will informed to the successful candidate subsequently.
Candidates can pay the course fee by availing by education loan which will be consider by Syndicate Bank as per SYND VIDYA scheme
The EMI for the loan would be stated from the month of joining the bank. EMI would not be recovered during the course period of the year. Candidates will pay the EMI after joining Bank in 84 month.